We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you if you have received a defective product.We want to resolve any issues related to defective products on the spot, so please contact our Customer Service team as soon as you discover the defect in the item.
Please provide us with as much information as you can such as your order number, what the defective product is and the description of the defect, as well as whether you prefer a refund or a replacement (at no additional cost to you).
As soon as you do so, a member of our Customer Care team will contact you with a solution.
What payment methods do you offer to pay for my order?
We like to be able to offer you different payment options, so you can use any of the methods below.At this time we do not accept cash on delivery or bank transfers as a payment method, but we do accept prepaid cards that are Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard or American Express.
We also take security very seriously, so your details will be safe with us.
All credit or debit card holders are subject to validation and authorization by both us and the card issuer to maintain security and prevent fraud.
I am having problems accessing or purchasing from your site
If you are experiencing technical problems, we recommend that you make sure you have the latest updates for your operating system.
If the problems persist, please contact our Customer Support team, who will be happy to assist you. To help us troubleshoot your problem, please include as much information from the list below as possible:
- Your operating system (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS X)
- Internet browser (Internet Explorer 7, Firefox, Safari)
- The URL you are trying to access (e.g. http://www.tmrt.es/camisetas)
- The time the problem occurred
- Cut and paste into the email any error messages that appear on the screen.
What to do
- Always read the care instructions label before washing your clothes.
- Organize your laundry into groups with similar washing instructions and separate the garments into white, dark and color groups.
- The wash temperature on the label is the maximum temperature allowed. But if you are not sure, always wash at a lower temperature.
- Rinse immediately after use and wring out.
- Turn garment inside out before washing.
What not to do
- Avoid using too much detergent.
- Do not use detergents containing bleach.
- Do not put the garment in the dryer unless indicated on the label.
- Do not iron prints, cuts or trimmings.
- Do not soak white or color-contrasting garments for long periods of time.
- Garments with metal parts should not be soaked.
- We recommend treating suede & leather with a protector before wearing.
- A suede brush will help keep suede & suede looking like new.
- If your products get wet, cover them with newspaper and dry them naturally, away from any heat source. This will prevent the materials from drying out and cracking.
- If they get stained, let them dry and remove the stains with a clean brush or cloth.